When I'm Wrong, I'm Way Wrong

The surprise post today was supposed to be this big announcement about running a half marathon in May to raise money for our local park. I was pretty psyched to announce my new website as well as the website for our local neighborhood watch program [which is in charge of raising money for playground equipment].

But apparently, God has other plans. It seems I'm going to be too busy to run the half marathon in May.


In case you didn't catch that, let me make it even more clear:


Yes, this is me eating some crow. I assure you I had no idea that there was a new baby growing inside of me when I posted that there was a big surprise coming your way. When I'm wrong...I'm way wrong. But sometimes those "wrongs" are big blessings. And this particular blessing will be making his/her entrance into this world around the middle of April. So, SURPRISE to you and to me.

2 comments:

Rudy said...

Congratulations... praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy!

libbygirl said...

We are very excited for you and your family. Congrats!