Blog Makeover

Hello Readers! Happy Great Mom Monday!

In honor of GMM, I took my Sweet Baby James and his friends to Curtis Orchard for some yummy apple donuts, apple cider, and [of course] apples! The weather was perfect and the company [moms and kids from our meetup group] was fantastic.



As you may have already noticed, this blog just received a, ahem, much needed makeover. This Mama is becoming more tech savvy and digging into the world of web design. Unfortunately I can't take credit for this beautiful template, but I'm beginning to understand the language behind it. Please pardon my dust as the tweaking and fixing of the template begins.

Oh, and hold on to your socks. I've got a surprise that may knock them off!

And no, there is NOT a baby on the way. I know what you were thinking. Shame on you for jumping to conclusions. ;-)

2 comments:

libbygirl said...

Nice layout. Did James handle the apple cider ok?

Catch Her in the Wry said...

Love the new look!