My Heart Is At Home!

Thanks to my wonderful husband, I got to spend a rejuvating weekend at a retreat called "Hearts at Home" on the campus of ISU. The theme was Real Moms and it was truly incredible. There is relief and encouragement in knowing that you are not alone--your struggles are common, your fears are common, and there are others out there who share similar interests.

We also got to hear from many amazing speakers like Bill and Pam Farrel who wrote "Men are Like Waffles, Women are Like Spaghetti," Kevin Leman who has written many many books, including "The Birth Order Book" and Jill Savage who is the founder of Hearts at Home.

The main entertainment was Go Fish, who were completely hilarious. The Mom Song is now on my list of faves. Check it out!

1 comments:

Shawna said...

Hey Joanna!

I have an award for you here! I got it yesterday, and I couldn't wait to pass it on to you. Enjoy!

Shawna