Free Dog Food or An Ode to Couponing


Ok, I'm really getting into this coupon thing now. This week alone, I have giddily bought baby wipes at CVS and paid 5 pennies and 11 cans of Hunts Tomato Sauce at Walgreens for 33 cents--both purchases are including tax! To think that only a few months ago I didn't believe such a beautiful thing existed. Now it is my new hobby.

In addition to stocking our pantry with food and toiletries, one of my goals has been to help my sister get ready for her baby. (Due date: tomorrow!) Her DH, a commercial electrician, is about to be laid off and so we are working together to make sure her cabinets are full of the right things to minimize stress in the next coming months.

Yesterday I went to Wal-Mart to get dog food for their puppy, Rookie.
$35 of Iams dog food - $35 in Iams coupons = $2.33 tax out of my pocket.
It doesn't get much sweeter than that.

0 comments: