Sometimes I forget I'm a Mom

That sounds weird, doesn't it? But it's true. There are moments when I just stop and think Wow, did I really give birth to this little wild animal, er, boy? Maybe it is because I am so young, or maybe I just feel too young, but it has been a surreal experience to become a mother.

Last night was a time for reflection and contemplation as I had a few minutes to myself. (Yahoo!) Without typing paragraphs and paragraphs on why all SAHM's desperately need time for themselves, let me just say that last night I looked my DH in the eye and said "YOU are the designated parent for now."

In James News: He is walking everywhere these days, looking like a little drunk man. Currently we are going through teething mode, I think tooth #9 is about to make it's appearance. He is also giving out sweet (slobbery) kisses these days and growing like a weed. It's hard to believe that he's a month-and-a-half away from being a year old!

0 comments: