One of those days


No, this is not a picture of me. But I feel this way far too often. It is one of those days where I want to pull my hair out. Sweet [Sour] Baby James has been quite the character. Not really worse than usual, but a pickle nonetheless. The sweet darling [little monster] has only had a 20 minute nap today. Even though he is really tired, he just refuses to go to sleep.

In typical clingy fashion, he would not let go of my leg as I dangerously cook dinner. (One of these days the hot olive oil on the stove is going to spill or pop James and I will feel horrible.) Every single time he has to be in the car he screams bloody murder all. the. way. to. our. destination. My head is going to explode.

But, you may be thinking, there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel! Bedtime is not so far away and surely this child will fall asleep easily since he is so tired.

I say to you: HA! You've never met James.

0 comments: